- Printouts of below mix & match table, as per the number of participants
- Pen/pencil for every participant.
How To Play
- Sankranti is celebrated all over India by different names and celebrated with different customs in different parts of the country.
- Give one printout and pen/pencil to each participant.
- Each participant has to match the name with the state in second column.
- Time limit is one minute.
|1. Makar sankranti||Tamil Nadu|
|4.Lohri||Bihar, UP,Maharastra,Chhattisgar,West Bengal|
|6.Magh Bihu||Gujarat and Rajasthan|
|7.Shishur Saenkraat||UP and Bihar|
|9.Makara Sankramana||Himachal Pradesh and Punjab|
|10.Makara Sankramanam||Assam Valley|
The correct answers are as follows :
- Bihar, UP,Maharastra,Chattisgarh,West Bengal
- Gujarat and Rajasthan
- Himachan Pradesh and Punjab
- Tamil Nadu
- Assam Valley
- Kashmir Valley
- UP and Bihar
- Andhra Pradesh
The participant who gives the maximum correct answers wins !!