- A list of common questions
How To Play
- Make a list of common questions for ex. Do you play cricket? Do you like watching old movies? etc.
- Choose one person who will ask the questions.
- Time limit is one minute.
- The twist of the game is that the player has to answer the questions without saying ‘Yes or No’
- As the time starts he will start asking the question to any one of the players.
- The player has to answer all the questions without tripping for eg. the answer to the question as mentioned above can be either I play cricket or sometimes
- In case he answers any of the questions by saying ‘Yes or No’ he is OUT of the game.
- The player who is able to answer the maximum question without saying ‘Yes or No’ is the winner.
A fun party game where other players can distract the attention of the player by hooting ‘Yes or No’