- Lemon Juice [You can choose juice of your choice].
- Straws & paper cups as per the number of participants.
- Jugs as the number of teams
How To Play
- Divide the players into teams with each team having around 5-6 kids.
- Draw a starting line and finishing line approximately 8-10 feet apart.
- Keep the jug full of lemon juice on a table at finishing line.
- Keep paper cups and straws on a table at starting line.
- Now call each team one by one and ask them to stand at starting line.
- Each kid has to pick the straw and paper cup one by one from the starting line & run to the finishing line.
- At finishing line, he/she has to pour the lemon juice in the cup, fill it completely and sip it using straw.
- The kid can go back to starting line and stand in the end of line.
- Time limit is one minute.
- Moderator/organizer has to see that no one is cheating by pouring less lemon juice.
Team who drinks maximum glasses of lemon juice in one minute.