- Take print out of the below riddles as per the number of players
- 1. What is light as a feather, but even the strongest man cannot hold it more than a few minutes?
- 2. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
- 3. Who is that who cannot speak, cannot see, and cannot listen but always tells the truth?
- 4. It is true, yesterday is always before today; but there is a place where yesterday always follows today?
- 5. How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
- 6. If a wheel has 64 spokes, how many spaces are there between the spokes?
- 7. It goes up and down but still remains at the same place?
- 8. I am full of holes yet I hold water ?
- 9. Where will you find roads without cars, forests without trees and cities without houses?
- 10. What goes around the world and stays in a corner?
- 11. What demands an answer, but asks no question?
- 12. A room which has no doors or windows?
- 13. You walk into a room with a match box , a karosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?.
- 14. What has one eye but cannot see?
- 15. We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?
- 16. Mira’s father has five daughters named Sita, Gita, Tina, Meena…Guess what would be the name of the fifth?
- 17. They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?
- 18. Doctor gave you 5 pills which has to be taken after every half an hour, how many hours will it take you to consume all the pills?
- 19. A woman shoots her husband. She then puts him underwater for 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. 5 minutes later, they both go and enjoy a nice dinner. Who is she?
- 20. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies.
How To Play
- Give one print out and pen/pencil to each player
- They have to answer the riddles.
- Time limit is two minutes.
- Correct answers are : 1.Own Breath 2. Lunch and Dinner 3. Mirror 4. Dictionary 5. only once 6. 64 7.Stairs 8. Sponge 9. Map 10. Stamp 11. Telephone 12. Mushroom 13. Match box 14. Needle 15 Letter “E” 16. Mira 17. Stars 18. 2 hours 19. Photographer 20. Watermelon
The player who is able to answer the maximum wins !!