- Take print out of below questions as per the number of players
- Pen/pencil for the participants.
- 1) An animal/computer device
- 2) A side of a river/a place for money
- 3) A flying mammal/used for playing
- 4) A round playing object/a dance
- 5) A place where group of people meet/suits in pack of playing cards
- 6) A body part/measuring device
- 7) Something shining/something not heavy
- 8) A piece of paper money/something written in few words
- 9) An employee/walking stick
- 10) A suitcase/a part of tree
- 11) A body part/a boss
- 12) A fruit falovered drink/to hit with fist
- 13) Time of year/add flavor to food
- 14) A area with no sun/color
- 15) To jump/to miss something
- 16) A water valve/a light knock
- 17) A highest point/a spinning toy
- 18) A journey/ miss a step
- 19) A flesh inside the mouth/used to stick things
- 20) A point/payment for services
How To Play
- Give one printout & pen/pencil to each player.
- Players have to write one answer for these two questions.
- Time limit is one minute.
- Correct answers are 1) Mouse 2)Bank 3)Bat 4)Ball 5)Club 6)Foot 7)Light8)Note 9)Staff 10)Trunk 11)Head 12)Punch13)Season14)Shade15)Skip16)Tap17)Top18)Trip19)Gum20)Tip
The participants who write the maximum correct answers wins!!