Number of People Required To Play The Game
No restriction. More the number of couples, more fun it is going to be.
- Pens & Paper for each couple
- A questionnaire consisting of questions like his/her favourite dish, movie, actor, first school name,who is the best driver etc.
How To Play
- Let one person from each couple leave the room.
- The host has a questionnaire for both male as well as for the female partner
- The host will ask the couples separately in the room and they will answer the questions about their partner the way they think their partner will answer the question.
- Have them write down each answer.
- Assign point values for each question that is a match.
The couple with the most points wins a prize. Make sure the prize is something they can share!.