- Lots of naughty kids
How To Play
- Divide all the players in two teams.
- Name one team as Tom and other as Jerry.
- Ask both the teams to stand in line facing each other.
- In between the two teams draw a circle (with chalk) approximately 1.5 to 2 feet wide.
- In center of this circle, write Jerry’s Hole.
- Now call one player from each team.
- Both the players have to run around the circle and Tom has to catch Jerry in one minute.
- Jerry can get into the hole to save his/her life but before getting into the hole it is must to run at least 3 times around the circle.
- If Jerry is caught, he is considered out and if Tom couldn’t catch Jerry within one minute, Tom will be considered out.
- Call next set of players one after another.
Team with maximum players remaining will be the winner.