This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Swati Ahuja 11 months, 1 week ago.
- March 23, 2013 at 8:10 pm #4219
I am a mother of 6 year old girl. As I always wanted a girl, when got blesses with one, I have taken care of each and every bit of necessity she requires. But now I am felling that I should have been a little strict. She calls me every now and then for her small tiny needs like giving her spoon if she is having her food etc.What can I do to make her realise that she should initiate doing small things of hers?March 23, 2013 at 8:12 pm #4220
First of all don’t panic, calm yourself a bit. Children are mostly prone to these habits and they start taking their parents for granted for every single requirements of there. Some parents feel proud doing this and some becomes irritated of their kid’s habits. But the fact is parents should not give a liberty on their cost that children get spoiled and treat their parents as their servants. If you really want to come over this problem then go through the below points:
- Make your kid realise of your private time with yourself.
- Never respond on un-necessary demands 24*7.
- Start preparing your kid to do tiny works themselves rather calling you again and again.
- Give examples of other children in front of them.
- Each and member of house must do their specific work themselves giving example to their kid.