- Ice Bucket full of ice cubes
How To Play
- Mark two lines with a gap of approximately two feet.
- Either couples or a pair stand opposite on two lines with paper cups.
- One of the players will toss the ice cube and the second has to catch that ice cube in the cup
- With every successful catch both the players will take a step back and toss the ice cube again
- The moment they miss the cube that couple or pair is out.
- Time limit is one minute
The couple or pair who tosses & catches the maximum ice cubes.