- Two toy trains
- Some old newspapers
How To Play
- Divide the children into two teams.
- Mark a starting line and a finishing line about 20 feet apart.
- Make small paper balls by crumpling old newspapers and spread them in the whole party area.
- Give each team a toy train.
- Let one child from each team move the train to the finishing line.
- As the time starts, the other team members shall start picking the paper balls from the party area and load them in the toy train.
- Time limit is two minutes.
The team who has collected maximum paper balls in their train is the winner.