- A bowl filled with slips of following tasks
- Sing a nursery rhyme
- Say the alphabets backwards
- Name five parts of the body spelt with only 3 letters.
- Sing ‘Happy Birthday’ 5 times pressing your nose on both sides
- With 3 biscuits in your mouth, sing a Hollywood or Bollywood song
- Say the colors of the rainbow in the correct order
- Tell a joke – if no one finds it funny, be prepared with another one
- Spell your name backwards
- Stand up and shout I am the best
- Make a paper aeroplane
How To Play
- Ask everyone in the party to sit in a circle.
- Start the game with one person saying 1 and next person saying 2 and so on.
- For number 7 or the multiple of 7 or the no.which contains 7 for eg. 18.104.22.168.27.28 etc. the player do not have to say the number but clap.
- The player who says the number instead of clapping will be considered OUT.
- But before going he has to pick a slip from the bowl and fulfill the task written on it.
- The game can be continued either from the last number said or again from No. 1.
- The game can be made more confusing either by changing the direction (clockwise/anti-clockwise) of the game at a specific number. say 45,65,85 or skip one person while counting.
The one who stays till the end will be the winner.