- An alarm clock
How To Play
- Divide all the players equally in two teams and give them names such as Good Morning & Good Evening.
- Now call one player from each team.
- Send one of the player outside the room.
- Now set the alarm in alarm clock to ring after one minute.
- Give the alarm clock to the player inside the room and give him/her 30 seconds to hide it anywhere in the room.
- After 30 seconds complete, call the other player inside who is standing outside the room.
- Now once the alarm starts ringing, give him/her one minute to find the alarm clock.
- If he/she finds the clock, his/her team will get one point else other team gets the point.
- Next time ask player of other team to hide the clock.
- Repeat this unless all the players have participated.
Team who scores maximum points will be the winner.