- 2 long wooden or plastic spoons of different lengths
- Water filled balloons
How To Play
- Draw a starting line and a finishing line.
- Give two long but different lengths wooden/plastic spoons and two water filled balloons to each player.
- At the blow of the whistle, the players will start moving/running towards the finishing line holding the spoons with water filled balloons in one hand.
- The player cannot use the other hand.
- If any of balloons falls in between, the player is considered to be OUT.
The player who reaches the finishing point at the earliest with both the balloons.