- Red colored hat as per the number of children
- One White Hat
How To Play
- All the children will stand in a circle.
- They have to keep their left hand behind their back as they have to play only using their right hand.
- All the children will keep their red hats on their head except one.
- One child will keep white hat on his head.
- As the music starts, the child who is wearing the white hat will start the game.
- The children have to carefully remove the hat from the player’s head to their right and has to put it on their head using only their right hand.
- They have to keep on doing this till the music stops.
- As the music stops, the child with white hat is OUT.
- Continue this till somebody wins.
The child who remain till the last is the winner!!