- Lots of candies
- Trays for keeping candies as per number of the groups
How To Play
- Divide the children into groups of 8-10.
- Mark a starting line and and finishing line about 20 feet apart.
- Keep the trays with lot of candies on the table at the finishing line.
- Line up the teams and everybody should stand behind each other.
- As the time starts, the child has to run towards the finishing line, pick the candy with his/her mouth and runs back to their group i.e towards the starting line.
- As the first child reaches the start line the second child has to run and so on.
- This process will keep on going until the time is over.
- The children are not allowed to use their hands while picking up the candy.
- In case the candy falls down while running, that candy will not be counted.
- Time limit is two minutes.
The group of children who brings the maximum candies within the stipulated time wins !!