- A long cord
- Two pencils
How To Play
- Make a knot in the middle of the cord.
- Attach a pencil to each end of the cord.
- Divide all participants into two teams.
- Ask one participant from each team to hold pencil at each end.
- Now they have to roll the pencil along the cord and reach the middle knot as fast as possible.
- Whoever reaches the knot first will get 10 points.
- Game continues until all the players of both participants have played.
Team who scores maximum points will be the winner.