- Chairs as per the no. of players
- Music to play
How To Play
- Put the chairs in a line with their seats facing opposite sides just like you play musical chairs.
- The chairs should be one less than the number of players.
- The player who is left without a chair will be considered as leader and will start the game.
- The game is that leader will take a long stick and walk around the rest of the players.
- The leader will strike the stick in front of any one of the players.
- That player has to stand up and start following him.
- Leader will keep striking the stick near the players and very soon he will be followed by all the players.
- Once all the players will start following him, the leader will do funny movements which everybody has to copy him just like monkeys do.
- All of a sudden, he will strike the stick two times which will be a signal for the players to take their places.
- The leader himself will try to take one seat.
- The player who doesn’t manage to get the seat becomes the leader.
- The game continues till the time everyone wants to play.