- 20 heart shaped pillows
- 20 cards with strengths and weaknesses written on them (10each)
- One big basket
- Photocopy of game paper as per the no. of participants
How To Play
- Write 10 strengths for eg. flexible, lively, caring, generous and 10 weaknesses for eg. blunt, aggressive, impulsive impatient, jealous, short tempered, clumsy etc. on a paper.
- Give one paper each to female partners.
- Tell them to tick 5 strengths and 5 weaknesses on the paper.
- Accordingly make 20 cards and pin them on the heart shaped pillows.
- Put all the pillows in a big basket.
- The game is that each male partner has to pull 5 pillows from the basket as per their wife’s personality.
- That can be either 3 strengths and 2 weaknesses or vice versa.
- Time limit is one minute.
- Match them with the list of the female partners.
- The couple with maximum correct answers wins!!
It is a fun party games as it is easy to find out strengths and very difficult to find the weaknesses.