- Six Moong Dal Medium Size Papad(
- Two medium size Onions chopped
- One Boiled Potatos mashed
- One cup mashed paneer (preferably home made)
- Green Chilli 2-3 nos.chopped (according to taste)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- Red chili powder to taste
- 1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder
How To Make Stuffed Papad
- Prepare stuffing by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Slightly wet the papad with your hands to make it soft, one piece at a time.
- Keep the stuffing carefully at the centre and fold it immediately to make it into a square shape.
- Pre-heat non stick Tawa and shallow fry these papads over low heat till golden brown
- Serve Stuffed Papads hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.