- Prize for the winner
- Some small consolation prizes
How to Play
- Let all the children sit in a circle
- Begin the game by saying a letter B thinking of Black.
- The next child has to add the next letter, lets say he/she adds A thinking of Battery in his/her mind .
- The next child has to add the next letter, let say he/she adds L thinking of Ball in his/her mind
- The next child adds L and complete the word as Ball.
- If a child is not able to add a letter even if a meaningful word exists, then he/she will be out of the game.
- The child who has completed the word becomes eligible for a consolation prize.
- After a meaningful word is completed continue this way starting with a new letter.
- Use only root words. For eg: a round should end at BOWL and should not be continued till BOWLING. Similarly for compound words a round should end at THERE and not be allowed to go further to say THEREAFTER.
The child who remains till the last is the winner for a bigger prize!!.