How To Play
- Let all the guests/participants sit in a circle .
- The host can start the game standing in the middle of the circle
- The game is very simple. Everybody has to say a girl’s or a boy’s name.
- The first person will start with letter A i.e boys name for eg. Amit and the second person with letter B i.e girls name for eg. Bindu and third person with letter C boys name Chetan and so on.
- Some people will get confused whether they have to say girls name or boys name.
- The one who either makes a mistake in telling girls or boys name or takes more than 30 seconds to tell the name is OUT.