- 13 Playing Cards of one color ie. from Ace to King
- 91 one rupee coins
How To Play
- Shuffle the 13 cards and keep them upside down on the table.
- Keep 91 one rupee coins in a bowl.
- The player has to keep the coins on the cards by guessing the no. of the card for eg. 10 coins on 10, 13 coins on King etc.
- Time limit is one minute.
- As the time is over, turn the cards facing upwards and check how many are correct.
- The one who has kept maximum no. of correct coins on the matching card wins.