- Paper and pencil for each player
- One empty bowl
- Take printout of below tambola ticket as per the number of participants:
How To Play
- Give paper, pencil & handbag tambola to each participant.
- Now ask them to take out the items from their purse and write any 10 things in the squares three in each row for eg. Lipstick, credit card, driving license, safety pin, coin, pen, tissue, bandaid, lipbalm, medicine, comb, key chain, a piece of jewellery, hanky, etc.
- As all the ladies generally carries the same items in their purses so before the game starts encourage them to keep some unusual items. This will increase their chances of winning the game.
- Then ask the participants to write the names of each item which they have written on their tambola ticket on small chits and hand it over to caller.
- After getting all the chits from all the participants, put them in the bowl and mix it.
- Start drawing the chits from the bowl and call out the item name.
- Caller is supposed to write on a piece of paper the item names which is calling out for verification.
- Those who are having that item can strike it on their handbag tambola ticket.
- Game ends when all the prizes are successfully claimed.
There is a probability that lot of duplicate item chits in the bowl so in that case if that item has already been cut, ignore that chit and draw the next chit.