- Small chits of papers
- 1 empty bowl
How To Play
- Write first line of any 3 Krishna bhajans on a paper for eg. Shyam tumse milne ka satsang hi bahana hai, Jag mei sunder hai do naam chahe Krishna kaho ya Ram, Kabhi Ram banke kabhi Shayam banke chal aana pabhu jee etc.
- Take few sheets of paper and cut them into small chits and now write one word on each chit i.e.Shyam on one chit, tumse on another chit – 8 chits.
- Make all the chits for the above three different bhajans and also make some blank chits.
- Mix all the chits and put them in a bowl.
- Each player gets a turn to open the chits and keep them in the sequence.
- Time limit is one minute
Player who is able to complete either the complete line or find the maximum words of one bhajan wins!!