- ½ ltr. Milk
- 2 tbsp. Custard Powder ( Chocolate flavor)
- 1/2 cup sugar or as per taste
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp chopped cashew nuts
- 1 small Milk Chocolate
- 1 small Chocolate Cake
How To Make Chocolate Custard with Nuts
- Pour milk in a thick bottom pan. Reduce the flame and stirr for about 6 to 8 minute so as to reduce its volume.
- Add sugar and stir again.
- Take 1/4 cup of cold milk and add 2 heaped tbsp. of Chocolate flavoured custard powder and mix thoroughly so that the powder gets diluted properly in the milk.
- Now pour the custard powder in the milk slowly with one hand and stir the milk with other hand so as to avoid formation of lumps.
- Stir continuously until the custard becomes thick.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool.
- Transfer this mixture into a large bowl. Keep this bowl in the fridge for about 2 hrs.
- Add chopped almonds, cashew nuts and raisins
- Cut the milk chocolate and chocolate cake into small pieces and keep it in a bowl.
- Serve chilled and garnish the chocolate custard with milk chocolate and chocolate cake.