- Nylon string/rope about 5 feet as per the no. of players
How To Play
- Either the couples or the pairs can play this game.
- The game is that the players have to tie and untie the knots.
- Give a nylon string/rope say 5 feet long and ask one of the players to tie as many knots as they can in 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, count them and note it down on a piece of paper.
- Now is the turn of other player to untie the knots in the next 30 seconds.
- Count them and then do the total.
- Time limit is one minute
The pair or the couples whose total is the maximum wins.