- Ten cotton balls per participant
- One Table
How To Play
- Give ten cotton balls to all the participants.
- The participant has to keep the cotton balls on the edge of the table on one side.
- As the time starts, the participant has to blow the balls towards the other edge of the table keeping in mind the balls should not fall down.
- Time limit is one minute.
- Only those balls which have touched the other edge will be counted and every ball will score 5 points.
- The balls which have gone off the table and will loose 3 points.
The participant who has scored the maximum points wins.