- 500g Fish(Boneless) cut into tikka pieces
- Corn Flour – 2 Tablespoons
- Oregano Powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tablespoon (Its best if the red chilli powder is coarse (kuti mirch))
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 Tea spoon
- Mustard Oil for frying
How To Make Fish Oregano
- Make a thick paste of Corn flour and Ginger-Garlic paste in a bowl. Add little water to make the paste smooth. Add Oregano, red chili powder, lemon juice and mix well.
- Wash fish in warm water. Drain and add the paste to the fish and mix well. Ensure all fish pieces are covered with the mix.
- Leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat mustard oil and deep fry fish till slightly golden brown.
- Tip: Drain excess oil by taking the fish out of oil after frying on a plate with tissue paper. Do not press the fish at any time.
- Serve hot with Pudina-Dhaniya Chutney.