It’s a very interesting Halloween party game for kids as well as for adults. Preparations are very easy for this game but it will be a lot of fun playing this game with your family and friends. Check it out 🙂
- Printed papers or thermocol
- 2 large bowls
- 2 Poster Boards and double sided tape
How To Play
- Before the party create each part of skeleton using printing papers or thermocol.
- Divide your guests in two teams and give each, a bowl containing all the parts of skeleton, glue or double sided tape.
- Ask them to make the skeleton by these parts on board or they can make it on wall also by using double sided tape.
- You can fix the timing of game also.
The team who will finish the task first would be declared the winner of game.