- 15-20 bags of candies or as per the no. of children
- One wooden stick
How To Play
- Hang a big sized bag half filled with candies in the middle of the room.
- Blindfold the child with some soft cotton cloth.
- Give the child one stick and make him stand two feet apart from the bag.
- Turn him round three times and then ask him to hit the bag with the stick.
- He will be given three chances to hit the bag.
- If he misses to hit the bag, he is a looser and if he hits it he has won the candy bag.
- Again hang another candy bag for the next player for the game to continue.
All the children who have won the candy bags !!