- Holi songs written on a chart paper
- Some inflated balloons
How To Play
- Write some holi songs on a chart paper.
- Hide them with inflated balloons.
- Divide the players into teams of 4-5.
- The game is that any one member from the team will prick one of the balloons of one song.
- They have to guess the song and then sing.
- The clue will not be passed on to the next team.
- Time limit is 30 seconds.
- If the guess is wrong, remove all the balloons of that particular song and everybody can sing the song and enjoy.
The team who guesses the maximum correct songs will be the winner.