- Janamashtmi quiz based on Lord Krishna’s life which are as follows :
- Lord Krishna is the avatar of which God?
- Where Lord Krishna spent his childhood?
- What was Lord Krishna’s brother name ?
- Name the dance which Lord Krishna used to play with the gopi’s of Vrindavan?
- Why do we celebrate Janamashtmi?
- Who was the actual mother of Lord Krishna?
- Name the maternal uncle of Lord Krishna who was slain by God?
- Who was Lord Krishna favorite brother of Pandavs?
- Which hill Lord Krishna lifted to protect people of Brindavan from Indra’s rainstorm?
- What Lord Krishna used to steal from Gopi’s pots?
- Which witch demon was killed by Lord Krishna?
- On which river bank Krishna used to play his flute?
- By which name the Bal Krishna is depicted and worshipped?
- What is Lord Krishna’s usual dress?
- Who was Lord Krishna’ s beloved?
- Lord Krishna is known by how many names?
- What is the meaning of Krishna?
- Who was Lord Krishna’s childhood, intimate true friend?
- Pen/Pencil for the players
How To Play
- Give one printout to everybody and ask them to write the answers.
- Time limit is three minutes.
The participant who writes the maximum correct answers in the shortest times wins !!
The answers are as follows :
1. Vishnu 2. Vrindavan 3. Balram 4. Ras Leela 5. Celebrate the birth of Krishna 6. Devki 7. Kans 8.Arjun 9. Govardhan 10.Makhan (Butter) 11.Putna 12.Yamuna 13. Ladoo Gopal 14. Yellow dhoti with peacock feather crown 15. Radha 16. 108 17. Dark Blue 18. Sudama