- 2tbs. Butter
- 1 cup Condensed milk
- 2 tbs. Coco power
- 1/2 cup crushed dry fruits (almonds,kaju,walnuts etc.)
- 2tbs. coconut powder optional
How To Make Dry Fruit Coated Home Made Chocolates
- Take a pan add 1 1/2 tbs butter and melt it on slow flame.
- Add one cup condensed milk and keep stiring till it become thick.
- Add 2 tbs of coco powder and stir till it mixes well into the batter.
- Cook it for 5 mins and put off the flame.
- Take a greased tray and pour the whole batter into that.Allow it to cool.
- In the mean time roast the dry fruits of your choice and crush them.
- Make small balls from that batter and coat them with crushed dry fruits or coconut powder.
- Serve them and store them in a air tight container.