- Paper and pencil for each player
- One Sheet containing 35 names related to Janmashtmi like Vasudev, Rasleela, Vrindavan, Balram, Dwarka, Radha, Gopi, Kanha, Iskcon, Gopal, Devki, Yashoda, Mathura, Mandir, Flute, Kans, Bhagavad Gita, Flowers, Peacock, Morepank, Makhan, Dahi handi, Mukut, Yamuna, Gokul, Misri, Nandbaba, Jhula, Prasad, Dhoti, Cow, tilak, Govardhan etc, .
- 35 chits of names according to the list.
- One empty bowl
- 4-5 prizes which can be a flute, Mukut (crown)
How To Play
- Give paper and pencil to each children and ask them to draw squares so as to make 30 small squares in them just like bingo ticket.
- Announce all the names written on the paper and ask them to write any 15 names which they like the most according to them in any order in any square. (5 in each line) and keep the remaining squares blank.
- The organizer then goes around the children and tell them to pick one chit from the bowl.
- He then announces the name and the children who has that name on his sheet has to strike it off as well as the organizer has to strike the name on the list for verifying.
- When all the names are cut in the ticket the boy child has to say “Mein Toh Laddo Gopal Ban Gaya” and the girl child has to say “ Main Toh Kanha Ki Gopi Ho Gayi”
- Game ends when first five children manages to strike all the names in their sheets..
First five children who has managed to strike all the names in their sheet are the Winners.